Luxsam Industries Limited is an old and well established company owned by Nationals of Trinidad and Tobago.
The company was established in 1977 after obtaining special duty free concessions from the Government of Trinidad and Tobago to establish a manufacturing plant for consumer electronics including television sets, home stereos, cassette radios etc. The plant was built at No. 4 Gaston Street, Lange Park, Chaguanas.
The company started production in 1978 with the manufacturer of television sets from parts supplied by NEC Japan, stereo systems by Pioneer Japan and Cassette Radios by Toshiba Japan.
In 1981 the company was appointed as the exclusive distributor for Samsung electronics and appliances and started production of these products under our own brand name MAGNUM. In 1985 the company also started production of Gas Stoves for export to the Caribbean market.
The company ceased production of Electronic products in 1995 due to the competitive prices from China for similar products. However, the company expanded its distribution of Imported products and its Hospital furniture and Medical Equipment product lines.
- Consumer Electronics and Appliances
- Hospital Furniture and Medical Equipment
- Office Furniture and Equipment
We stock the following products:
- Gas Stoves
We carry all the major brands: Magnum, Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, LG, GE and other quality brands. The company owes its success to its Customer Service and dedication to maintain a quality product line. It will give us great pleasure to be considered as one of your suppliers for any of the products above.
- Video: Color Televisions – Plasma, LCD, LED (smart TV), DVD Players
- Stereo: CD Players, AM/FM Radios, High Power Stereo Systems
- Office Furniture & Office Supplies: Cabinets, Chairs, Desks, Printers, Fax Machines, Copiers and Consumables
- Bio Medical: Stretchers, Wheelchairs, Pharmaceutical Refrigerators, Hospital Furniture, Medical Equipment.
The company employs a well-trained team of qualified technicians to provide service on each item sold to our customers. This is backed by our fully stocked Spare Parts Department and trained professionals in providing advice and support on our quality product range.
Health & Safety
Our factory is OSHA approved and employees are trained to execute all safety procedures in order to maintain a zero accident environment for all employees. Whilst, on a job site our Health and Safety Personnel is also present to ensure installations and commissioning is done according to the OSH Act of Trinidad and Tobago.
Before delivery of products to customers all items go through a detailed quality inspection test by our Quality Assurance Personnel.
All products are approved by the Trinidad & Tobago Bureau of Standards. All imported products are UL or CCC approved.
Get all your applicanes now at Luxsam. Your trusted dealer.Get the value you deserve.
- After Sales support on all appliances
- Items can be returned within 14 days
- We stock parts for all our applicances
- We conduct training & installation for our applicances.